- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Sao Luis weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 3131 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 294294 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Sao Luis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Sao Luis in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Sao Luis in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Luis in May?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Luis in May - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Luis in May?
The average sea temperature around Sao Luis in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Sao Luis in May?
There are usually 31 days with some rain in Sao Luis in May and the average monthly rainfall is 294mm.
Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Luis in May 2021. Select a month to view Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:54||17:55|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:54||17:54|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:55||17:55|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.