- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Sao Luis weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Sao Luis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Luis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sao Luis in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Luis in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Luis in August - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Luis in August?
The average sea temperature around Sao Luis in August is 27°C.
Does it rain in Sao Luis in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Sao Luis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Luis in August 2021. Select a month to view Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:03||18:04|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:01||18:02|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:56||17:59|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.