- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Sao Luis weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 121121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Sao Luis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Luis in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sao Luis in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Luis in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Luis in July - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Luis in July?
The average sea temperature around Sao Luis in July is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Sao Luis in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Sao Luis in July and the average monthly rainfall is 121mm.
Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Luis in July 2020. Select a month to view Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:02||18:01|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:04||18:03|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:03||18:04|
- Save EXTRA 10% on air holidays & river cruises up to 2022
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & North America
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.