- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Sao Luis weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Sao Luis, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Luis in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Sao Luis in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Luis in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Luis in November - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Luis in November?
The average sea temperature around Sao Luis in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Sao Luis in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Sao Luis in November and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Luis in November 2021. Select a month to view Sao Luis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:35||17:47|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:35||17:49|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:38||17:54|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.