- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Guaruja weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 326326 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Guaruja, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guaruja in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Guaruja in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guaruja in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guaruja in February - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guaruja in February?
The average sea temperature around Guaruja in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Guaruja in February?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Guaruja in February and the average monthly rainfall is 326mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guaruja in February 2022. Select a month to view Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||05:43||18:54|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||05:52||18:46|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:00||18:35|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Where is hot in Brazil in February for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.