- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Guaruja weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 220220 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The November weather guide for Guaruja, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guaruja in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Guaruja in November with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guaruja in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guaruja in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guaruja in November?
The average sea temperature around Guaruja in November is 23°C.
Does it rain in Guaruja in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Guaruja in November and the average monthly rainfall is 220mm.
Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guaruja in November 2021. Select a month to view Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:18||18:19|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:11||18:28|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:09||18:39|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.