- Save up to 30% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Pay £1 upfront deposits + 21% off My Own Room
- Travel before 31st March 2022 (inclusive)
Guaruja weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 319319 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The March weather guide for Guaruja, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guaruja in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Guaruja in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guaruja in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guaruja in March - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guaruja in March?
The average sea temperature around Guaruja in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Guaruja in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Guaruja in March and the average monthly rainfall is 319mm.
Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guaruja in March 2021. Select a month to view Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:00||18:34|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:07||18:20|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:13||18:05|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Brazil
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.