- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Guaruja weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 331331 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Guaruja, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guaruja in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Guaruja in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guaruja in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guaruja in January - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Guaruja in January?
The average sea temperature around Guaruja in January is 26°C.
Does it rain in Guaruja in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Guaruja in January and the average monthly rainfall is 331mm.
Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guaruja in January 2021. Select a month to view Guaruja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:21||18:56|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||05:32||18:58|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||05:43||18:54|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.