- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Boa Vista weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Boa Vista, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boa Vista in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Boa Vista in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boa Vista in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boa Vista in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boa Vista in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Boa Vista in February and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Boa Vista in February 2022. Select a month to view Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:16||18:16|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:16||18:18|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:13||18:17|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.