- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Boa Vista weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The January weather guide for Boa Vista, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boa Vista in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Boa Vista in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boa Vista in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boa Vista in January - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boa Vista in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Boa Vista in January and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Boa Vista in January 2022. Select a month to view Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:07||18:05|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:13||18:12|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:16||18:16|
- Save up to 40% on stays with Pestana Hotels
- Exclusive offer to Pestana includes breakfast & spa
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.