- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Boa Vista weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 324324 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Boa Vista, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boa Vista in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Boa Vista in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boa Vista in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boa Vista in July - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boa Vista in July?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Boa Vista in July and the average monthly rainfall is 324mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Boa Vista in July 2022. Select a month to view Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:58||18:15|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||06:01||18:17|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:02||18:16|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.