- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Boa Vista weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 207207 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Boa Vista, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boa Vista in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Boa Vista in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boa Vista in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boa Vista in August - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boa Vista in August?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Boa Vista in August and the average monthly rainfall is 207mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Boa Vista in August 2022. Select a month to view Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:02||18:16|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:01||18:13|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:58||18:08|
- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.