- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Bonaire weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Bonaire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bonaire in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bonaire in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bonaire in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bonaire in March - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bonaire in March?
The average sea temperature around Bonaire in March is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Bonaire in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bonaire in March and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bonaire in March 2020. Select a month to view Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:48||18:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:39||18:44|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:30||18:44|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.