- Save at least 20% on early bookings for 2020
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Istanbul, Paris & more
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Bonaire weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Bonaire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bonaire in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bonaire in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bonaire in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bonaire in June - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bonaire in June?
The average sea temperature around Bonaire in June is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Bonaire in June?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bonaire in June and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bonaire in June 2020. Select a month to view Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:07||18:55|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:09||18:59|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:12||19:02|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.