- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Bonaire weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bonaire with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bonaire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Bonaire
How hot is it in Bonaire in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bonaire in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bonaire in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bonaire in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bonaire in April?
The average sea temperature around Bonaire in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Bonaire in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bonaire in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bonaire in April 2021. Select a month to view Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:29||18:44|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:21||18:45|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:14||18:47|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.