- Find low prices on flights to Bonaire
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Bonaire weather in April 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Bonaire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bonaire in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bonaire in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bonaire in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bonaire in April - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bonaire in April?
The average sea temperature around Bonaire in April is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Bonaire in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Bonaire in April and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bonaire in April 2020. Select a month to view Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:29||18:44|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:21||18:45|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:13||18:47|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.