- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bonaire weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bonaire with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Bonaire shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bonaire in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bonaire in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bonaire in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bonaire in August - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bonaire in August?
The average sea temperature around Bonaire in August is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Bonaire in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bonaire in August and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Bonaire in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Bonaire is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bonaire in August 2020. Select a month to view Bonaire sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:20||18:59|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:22||18:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:23||18:44|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.