- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Trashigang weather in September 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The September weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Trashigang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Trashigang in September, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Trashigang in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Trashigang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 232mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for September 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trashigang in September 2022. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st September 2022||05:33||18:15|
|Thursday, 15th September 2022||05:39||17:59|
|Friday, 30th September 2022||05:46||17:42|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.