- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Trashigang weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The October weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Trashigang in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Trashigang in October, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in October - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Trashigang in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Trashigang in October and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trashigang in October 2021. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:46||17:40|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:54||17:24|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:03||17:11|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.