- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Trashigang weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The November weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Trashigang in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Trashigang in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in November - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Trashigang in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Trashigang in November and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trashigang in November 2021. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:04||17:10|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:14||17:02|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:26||16:59|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.