- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Trashigang weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The March weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Trashigang in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Trashigang in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Trashigang in March?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Trashigang in March and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trashigang in March 2022. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:18||17:54|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:03||18:03|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:46||18:11|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.