- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Trashigang weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 438438 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The July weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Trashigang in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Trashigang in July, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in July - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Trashigang in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Trashigang in July and the average monthly rainfall is 438mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trashigang in July 2022. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:02||18:53|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:09||18:51|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:17||18:43|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.