- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Trashigang weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The January weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Trashigang in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Trashigang in January, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in January - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Trashigang in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Trashigang in January and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trashigang in January 2022. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:44||17:11|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:45||17:22|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:41||17:34|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.