- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Trashigang weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The February weather guide for Trashigang, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Trashigang in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Trashigang in February, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Trashigang in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Trashigang in February - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Trashigang in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Trashigang in February and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Trashigang in February 2022. Select a month to view Trashigang sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:40||17:35|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:32||17:45|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:19||17:54|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.