- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Thimphu weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The May weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Thimphu in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Thimphu in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Thimphu in May and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Thimphu in May 2022. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:23||18:35|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:12||18:44|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:07||18:52|
- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.