- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Thimphu weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 77°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The January weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Thimphu in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 7°C in Thimphu in January, falling to -7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in January - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Thimphu in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Thimphu in January and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Thimphu in January 2022. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:52||17:18|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:53||17:30|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:48||17:42|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.