- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Thimphu weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 88°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The February weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Thimphu in February, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Thimphu in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Thimphu in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Thimphu in February 2022. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:48||17:42|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:40||17:52|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:27||18:01|
- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe from £199 per person
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.