- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Thimphu weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The December weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Thimphu in December, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in December - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Thimphu in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Thimphu in December and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Thimphu in December 2021. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:34||17:06|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:45||17:09|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:51||17:18|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.