- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Thimphu weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 391391 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The August weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Thimphu in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Thimphu in August, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in August - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Thimphu in August?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Thimphu in August and the average monthly rainfall is 391mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Thimphu in August 2021. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:25||18:50|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:33||18:38|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:40||18:23|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.