- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Thimphu weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bhutan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bhutan
The April weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Thimphu in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in April - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Thimphu in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Thimphu in April and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Thimphu in April 2022. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:52||18:19|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:37||18:26|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:23||18:34|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.