- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Liege weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The July weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Liege in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Liege in July, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in July - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Liege in July and the average monthly rainfall is 84mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in July 2021. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:30||21:53|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:44||21:43|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:03||21:24|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Belgium
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.