- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Liege weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The May weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Liege in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Liege in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in May - that's 41% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in May?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Liege in May and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in May 2022. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:12||20:58|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:48||21:21|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:31||21:40|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.