- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Liege weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The November weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liege in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Liege in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in November?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in November - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in November?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Liege in November and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in November 2021. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:29||17:13|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:53||16:51|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||08:16||16:37|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.