- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Liege weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The March weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liege in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Liege in March, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in March?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in March - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Liege in March and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in March 2022. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:22||18:19|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:50||18:44|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:16||20:08|
- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.