- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Liege weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8383 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The December weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Liege in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Liege in December, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in December?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Liege in December - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in December?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Liege in December and the average monthly rainfall is 83mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in December 2021. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:17||16:36|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:34||16:33|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:39||16:43|
- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.