- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Liege weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The August weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Liege in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Liege in August, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in August?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in August - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in August?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Liege in August and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in August 2022. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:05||21:23|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:27||20:56|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:50||20:25|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.