- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Liege weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8787 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The June weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Liege in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Liege in June, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in June - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Liege in June and the average monthly rainfall is 87mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in June 2021. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:30||21:41|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:25||21:52|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:29||21:54|
- Save on glamping holidays across the UK & Europe
- Explore the latest online discounts & special offers
- Destinations include the UK, France, Netherlands & Germany
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.