- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Belgium
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Liege weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The October weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liege in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Liege in October, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in October?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in October - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in October?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Liege in October and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in October 2021. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:38||19:16|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||08:02||18:43|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:27*||17:14*|
*Daylight saving ends - Central European Time (CET) starts
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.