- Stay at Holiday Inn hotels with Open Lobby in 2021/2022
- Enjoy coffee, drinks, snacks, dinner & entertainment
- Open Lobby hotels available in the UK & across Europe
Liege weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Belgium with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6767 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Belgium
The April weather guide for Liege, Belgium shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Liege in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Liege in April, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Liege in April?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Liege in April - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Liege in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Liege in April and the average monthly rainfall is 67mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Liege sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Liege in April 2022. Select a month to view Liege sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:14||20:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:44||20:33|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:14||20:57|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.