- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Bimini weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Bimini, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Bimini in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bimini in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bimini in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bimini in November - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bimini in November?
The average sea temperature around Bimini in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Bimini in November?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bimini in November and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Bimini sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bimini in November 2020. Select a month to view Bimini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:26||17:35|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:35||17:28|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:46||17:26|
- Book late deals to Sandals resorts in the Caribbean
- Stay at luxury resorts in Barbados, Jamaica, Antigua & more
- Book hotel only or with flights from the UK
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.