- Browse latest offers on Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Includes sale discounts & all inclusive deals
- Save on romantic breaks & family vacations to the Bahamas
Bimini weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Bimini, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Bimini in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Bimini in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bimini in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bimini in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bimini in March?
The average sea temperature around Bimini in March is 25°C.
Does it rain in Bimini in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Bimini in March and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Bimini sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bimini in March 2021. Select a month to view Bimini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:40||18:19|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:25||19:27|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:09||19:34|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.