- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Bimini weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The January weather guide for Bimini, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bimini in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Bimini in January, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bimini in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bimini in January - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bimini in January?
The average sea temperature around Bimini in January is 25°C.
Does it rain in Bimini in January?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Bimini in January and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Bimini sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bimini in January 2021. Select a month to view Bimini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:04||17:38|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:05||17:49|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:01||18:00|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.