- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bimini weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 198198 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bimini, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Bahamas
How hot is it in Bimini in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Bimini in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bimini in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bimini in September - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bimini in September?
The average sea temperature around Bimini in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Bimini in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Bimini in September and the average monthly rainfall is 198mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Bimini in September?
On average 1 day in September in Bimini is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Bimini sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bimini in September 2020. Select a month to view Bimini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:58||19:36|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:03||19:21|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:09||19:04|
- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.