- Save up to $500 on hotel+flights at Atlantis, Paradise Island
- Receive up to $300 resort credit based on length of stay
- Travel before 20th November 2020 (inclusive)
Bimini weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Bahamas with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 158158 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bahamas
The May weather guide for Bimini, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bimini in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Bimini in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bimini in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bimini in May - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bimini in May?
The average sea temperature around Bimini in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Bimini in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Bimini in May and the average monthly rainfall is 158mm.
Bimini sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bimini in May 2021. Select a month to view Bimini sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:40||19:49|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:31||19:57|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:26||20:04|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in the Bahamas in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.