- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
The Dalles weather in August 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1212 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for The Dalles, Oregon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
The Dalles sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for The Dalles in August 2020. Select a month to view The Dalles sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:49||20:32|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:07||20:10|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:26||19:43|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Oregon in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oregon in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.