- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Altus weather in August 2020
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Altus, Oklahoma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Altus in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Altus in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Altus in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Altus in August - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Altus in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Altus in August and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Altus sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Altus in August 2020. Select a month to view Altus sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:48||20:39|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:59||20:23|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:10||20:04|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Oklahoma
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Oklahoma in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oklahoma in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.