- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Jamestown weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Jamestown, North Dakota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jamestown in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Jamestown in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jamestown in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jamestown in August - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jamestown in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jamestown in August and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Jamestown sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jamestown in August 2020. Select a month to view Jamestown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:15||21:06|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:34||20:43|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:54||20:15|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in North Dakota in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Dakota in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.