- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Valentine weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Valentine, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Valentine in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Valentine in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Valentine in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Valentine in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Valentine in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Valentine in August and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Valentine sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Valentine in August 2020. Select a month to view Valentine sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:34||21:02|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:50||20:42|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:06||20:17|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.