- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Scottsbluff weather in August 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Scottsbluff, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Scottsbluff in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Scottsbluff in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Scottsbluff in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Scottsbluff in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Scottsbluff in August?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Scottsbluff in August and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Scottsbluff sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Scottsbluff in August 2020. Select a month to view Scottsbluff sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:49||20:12|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:04||19:52|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:20||19:29|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Nebraska in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nebraska in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.