- Find cheap flights to Montana with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Missoula weather in August 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The August weather guide for Missoula, Montana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Missoula in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Missoula in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Missoula in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Missoula in August - that's 76% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Missoula in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Missoula in August and the average monthly rainfall is 31mm.
Missoula sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Missoula in August 2020. Select a month to view Missoula sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:17||21:07|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:36||20:44|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:55||20:16|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Montana
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Montana in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montana in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.