- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Vicksburg weather in August 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Vicksburg, Mississippi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Vicksburg in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Vicksburg in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Vicksburg in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Vicksburg in August - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Vicksburg in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Vicksburg in August and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Vicksburg in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Vicksburg is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Vicksburg sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vicksburg in August 2020. Select a month to view Vicksburg sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:19||20:01|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:29||19:46|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:38||19:28|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Mississippi in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Mississippi in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.